Does it affect God when i complain?

The greatest insight is how I interpret myself. How others view me or pretend to know who i am it should not affect who i am. considerably, I am a seed; am undiscovered story which being discovered. one thing that am sure of, there is this forest inside me which is yet to be in light i know am not barren but pregnant.
In Gods thoughts i was there long before i was formed in my mothers womb ( Jeremiah 1:5 ) i vividly know He has great plans: plans to make me prosper and not to harm, plans to give me a hope and a future ( Jeremiah 29:11).
Yes , all that i know but there is this one thing that is preventing me from achieve and seeing it. sometimes am in doubt about what God says about my life. I go ahead complaining and throwing my faith away. in a perspective that God is angry with what am doing in my life.
Is God really angry at us when we reach at that time in life when we doubt His word to be true? basically that is not the truth. as i grew up i was bought in this perception that when things go wrong i should not let God know or ask him any questions or even consider talking to Him in difficult moments or dare ask a question to Him.
If what i knew is to be true, then the God whom i serve is a selfish God, who does not care about his children, He is only concerned with getting praises and being worshiped and won't care about my feeling hardships am going through but i give Glory to God for He is not like that.
When John the baptist had a doubt and took a bold step by sending his disciples to Jesus  and ask  if truly he is the messiah or he should seek another one( Luke 7:19). Jesus was never angry He responded positively and an answer which required no explanation.
1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you." i know there is  that moment that even talking to God is hard but remember he is close than a brother and the best thing he never stops no matter how hard you will try for that is His nature. i was in such a moment and all i could see and feel is that God had abandoned and i was all alone my desire was to die and leave this world. but He never left even a single moment the things He did were massive and i realized for Jesus to come to the world is not for us to get born again but it complied more than that John 10:10 ".....for i came that you may have and have it to the full "  so it is not just life alone there is accompaniments after i gain that life in Jesus. simple no matter how the storm is Jesus always cares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking Business Success: Practical Strategies for Sustainable Growth

let it go.